Our friends are getting married tomorrow 28th September and I just know its going to be an amazing wedding and day- I am so excited!! Anyway, as the other half has my car this week (works away) I have to travel upto the wedding which is in Windsor on the train which unfortunately means a long train journey from Cardiff to Reading... I'm not really the best traveller, in fact I hate it! Typing this whilst on the train is the only thing really keeping me sane...
Anyway, I thought I would show you my outfit of choice for the journey. It really isn't anything fancy but dead comfortable and practical! I also love these jeans that I have on and wear them to death!
Top - New look. I picked this up in the sale for £5!! Bargain! I think it looks good layered over a plain cami? What you think?
Best - Primark £2.50
Jeans - Next £25
I have teamed this outfit with my fave boots in tan and of course my pride and glory......my Mulberry bayswater!!


No comments:
Post a Comment