Thursday, 26 September 2013

Introduction to me...

Hiyaa!
 
My names Alix and I'm a tea-aholic... See what I did there? ;)
 
I have been reading blogs and watching YouTube videos for well over a year now and have thought to myself, I need to be doing this! I have so much to say about pretty much everything so what better than to have a forum like this to do it on!
 
Where I am going to go with this blog I don't know... I don't want to label myself as a beauty blogger or a lifestyle blogger but I will just put it out there that I like all things beauty and will probably have a few posts beauty related more than anything else.
 
So... about me
 
I'm 24 currently and live in South Wales, just outside Cardiff... yes the 'Valleys' I have to say though we are nothing like the MTV show 'The Valleys' That's just sodding embarrassing! I live with my boyfriend of 3 years and we have our own little house with a 1 year old English Bull Terrier called Troy. Who is the naughtiest and most disobedient dog there is!!
 
I work full time in the NHS and although enjoy my job and the people that I work with, I am one of those who only work to pay the bills. If I could be a lady of leisure than I most definitely would be no doubt about it!
 
Well that's about all really for now... Keep your eyes peeled for more posts!
 
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment