Thought I would update my clomid cycle 1 day 1 update... Well it was fine I really haven't felt any different apart from maybe a little more sleepy but I have felt rather blah today anyway.
Oh the only thing I did notice was how hot I am! I am usually such a cold person and will happily sit in a hoodie with the heating on haha but today I have literally had flushes!! Which is apparently a side effect so fingers crossed that's all it is!
So far so good .... Just really hope it's the month for us :)
In other news I went to the gym tonight and really struggled! I have been doing a 0-5km app (pic below) for the last 3 weeks and tonight killed me but I did it!! It's mad to see your fitness improveso quickly! Although I'm not really loosing a lot of weight? I'm thinking I probably should have started taking some measurements too?? Hmm!
I'm off to bed now anyway, up early for a busy weekend at a friends wedding!
Caru ti x

No comments:
Post a Comment